Traitor! | Looking For A Builder

Hey there! We’re Daydream Studios!

We are currently working on a game called “Traitor!” - the game is technically finished except for the building part. Nearly everything is programmed, UI is prepared and music is added in too.
=> @PerfectlyBlack, @Fondatix

Before we get right to the job, you will have to check if you fit the criteria. To do so, you have to read through our “Must Haves”.

Must haves

• At least 1 year of building experience
  • Specialized in building with Roblox Studio (brick parts)
  • Discord-Account (no mic required)
  • Fluent English writing and understanding
  • Being polite and as mature as possible

Nice to have

• Multiple years of building experience
  • 16 years or older
  • Experience with Blender (importing, textures etc.)

Now we come to the perhaps most important part for you (after the payment…), and that would be your actual job. So, what do you have to do now specifically?

Please keep in mind: We do not want to show too much of the game in public, so we can’t give out too much information here.

About the job

We have a finished ship exterior with multiple floors. You will be building the interior based on room/floor layouts we will provide you with. More information related to this will be given via Discord.

Building Style

As mentioned in “Must Haves”, you will be building in block parts/with Studio tools. It doesn’t need to be too detailed.

Examples

Examples taken from Murder Mystery 2 & Cruise Ship Tycoon

There we are, the fun part for you.

We are paying in percentage (discussed in Discord), but before you close this post, we will tell you why it will pay out taking percentage this time.

Why does it pay out to accept percentage this time?

• You’ll receive more than 30% (negotiable on Discord)
  • If the game fails, you’ll receive a back-up payment (multiple thousand Robux)
  • We have a quite big advertisement budget
  • The game is basically done after you have finished your work

You’re interested? Awesome! Please contact me (@PerfectlyBlack) via Discord. Once I accept your friend request I would like to hear something about yourself and see some of your building examples.

Black#8613

7 Likes

Hey!

I might be interested in joining this project, check my portfolio via: Veteran builder, modeler

1 Like

Thank you for your interest!

Is it somehow possible for you to contact us via Discord? My teammate and I both feel very uncomfortable communicating with Twitter.

I have shared my discord contact details in DMs!

Interested! I have contacted you via discord and am waiting for you to accept my friend request at kirb.is.awesome#6974. I will share examples of my work there.
Stay safe,
John " j_veu

1 Like

Hi there I’m interested.
My discord- RTXon#3101

Hey, I’m interested! Check out my portfolio:
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/for-hire-builder-looking-to-build-for-game-creators/823998
My Discord: BruhAppleBruhApple#4146

Just to be clear, we are not hiring staff or any other position other than builders. We’ve had quite a few applicants ask to become other positions.

I would love to be a map builder. This is a style I’ve wanted to try for a while.

There are portfolios on my profile, however I am also willing to create an example build for you if needed.

If you are interested please DM me here or at Rec#8135

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.