Transaction history between 06/16/13 and 07/01/2020 missing

I am having the same problem, as everything that I have bought prior to April 7, 2019 is gone:

1 Like

I’ve created my account in 2014.

Notice that the Next page button is greyed out. The oldest transaction on both mobile and computer versions of the website is 12/31/18.
I remember seeing transactions in the 2014 era of roblox.
I also remember seeing that the tix icon replaced with robux.

1 Like

Same here, I signed up in February of 2013 and I believe I made my first purchase in early 2014. However, the oldest purchase it still has a record of was made on 12/31/2018 although I’ve made hundreds of purchases before then. Not the nastiest bug in the world, but it hurts a bit in a sentimental way.

1 Like

Mine only goes until Jan 1 of 2019. I’ve definitely purchased things before that.

2 Likes

Seems like Roblox is slowly fixing it. Now I can see most of my 2018 sales and purchases, but they still have another 3 years of sales to show.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m able to see my purchase history from 2018 (1/1/18) as well. Not a big difference from last time, but it’s getting better and hopefully it continues to.

1 Like

Mine seems to go till 1/1/2018.

2 Likes

Mine goes up until 1/2/2018. It’s strange as I have a picture from September with my purchase history still dating all the way back until 2016, when I originally made my account.

Image from September:

1 Like

I think its fixed now as I can see both my sales and purchases since I joined Roblox in 2015.

Can confirm this has been fixed for me as well. Marking as resolved.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 37 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.