Transaction history between 06/16/13 and 07/01/2020 missing

Reproduction Steps
Navigating to https://www.roblox.com/transactions and then clicking either the Sales of Goods or Purchases and then navigating to the page(s) where the data would appear

Expected Behavior
I expect to to be able to see my transaction history during this time

Actual Behavior

As shown in the video, all of my purchases made between the two described dates are missing.

Issue Area: Roblox Website
Page URL: https://www.roblox.com/transactions
Impact: High
Frequency: Constantly
Date First Experienced: 2021-09-29 00:09:00 (-04:00)
Date Last Experienced: 2021-09-29 00:09:00 (-04:00)

28 Likes

Can confirm, I am also missing a significant portion of purchases- it doesn’t really affect me though aside from knowing my long history with sword/gun clans based on the uniform purchases.

5 Likes

Happens to me as well. Giant leap between 2013 and 2020.

4 Likes

I joined in 2016 and made my first purchase in November 2017, and all of my transaction history is gone from before 7/30/2020.

3 Likes

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database and we’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

5 Likes

Hi! The team is actively working on this. Will let you know when it’s resolved :dancer:t5:

16 Likes

Weird, I also have this problem. I have been on this account since 2017 and been buying stuff since then but my purchase history ends on 6/26/2020.

Note how the arrow to go to next page is darkened to show how I can’t go further.

This happens to me as well. I joined sometime around September-November in 2018, and it stops at 06/30/20. Huge gap.

I have also noticed this gap in my transactions. It is apparent between 03/23/2013 and 07/05/2020, and I know for sure I’ve made purchases in that time period such as a few faces and gear. Hope my description of the dates as well as previous replies here help you address the issue, thanks Bitwise and gigagiele for your assurance!!

Bug still exists. Screenshot_2

3 Likes

My entire transaction history pre-03/12/20 is just gone I’ve been on roblox since early 2016

Same here.

I would be interested to know the purchases prior to that date, for example I received a refund from many Robux for a moderated object in 2019, I currently want to see which item it was but it is not possible since the history of before that date has disappeared.

I hope it is solved, because this type of failure affects several people. Thanks.

1 Like

I’ve been using this account since November 2015 as well as purchasing stuff since that month, but all my transactions from there up until August 2020 are missing.

1 Like

Could this be that ROBLOX deletes transaction history that are way too old or something?

The very old transactions are still there, just some in a certain timeframe have been deletes

Actively working on this, huh?

My transaction history is also not loading completely, although for me it goes up to 1/04/19 (three pages). This happened a while back with badges and you weren’t able to load past four or so pages, so I wonder if a similar bug happened for this situation?

I hope our transaction history from a long time ago didn’t get deleted permanently out of nowhere, as I would like to see what younger me bought 5+ years ago.

3 Likes

Same with my sales from 2016 to early 2019

Interesting. My transaction history for my old account had some deleted and they were really old. Don’t know about this situation though.

It’s from mid 2020 to mid 2013 that are deleted I believe

A while ago I wanted to go back and add up data from money that went into my groups. Roblox does not offer anything beyond “Past Year” for transaction history, so I opted to do it myself.

It’s very frustrating that everything up to January 29, 2021 is now no longer accessible.