Transactions Page times out and fails to load statistics

Reproduction Steps

To reproduce the bug, you must have lots of commisions coming in per second. (It happens to me because I own “PLS DONATE” a donation game where I get from it so many commissions per second) then go to Roblox and it should show everything as 0

Expected Behavior

It should show me all my statistics such as pending robux, commisions, premium payouts, etc. Right now it just shows everything as 0

Actual Behavior

It times out and fails to load causing everything to show as 0, here is an image showing the error in console.

Error 1:
Access to XMLHttpRequest at ‘https://economy.roblox.com/v2/users/151848836/transaction-totals?timeFrame=Month&transactionType=summary’ from origin ‘https://www.roblox.com’ has been blocked by CORS policy: No ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ header is present on the requested resource.

Error 2:
economy.roblox.com/v2/users/151848836/transaction-totals?timeFrame=Month&transactionType=summary:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FAILED

Issue Area: Roblox Website
Page URL: Roblox
Impact: Very High
Frequency: Constantly
Date First Experienced: 2022-02-26 00:02:00 (+02:00)
Date Last Experienced: 2022-08-01 00:08:00 (+02:00)
A private message is associated with this bug report

143 Likes

Hey there! I’ve seen a lot of people having this issue and I’m not 100% sure on what’s going on. I don’t have this bug, but I do have a theory on what is possibly happening.

I think what’s happening is that since you’re receiving tons of robux, it could cause an overflow and is most likely confused on how much is being processed into your pending or going into your account. (please correct me if I’m wrong with this as I’m not familiar with this stuff)

I’ve seen lots of popular devs/youtubers get this bug because of how much robux they are getting. Again I’m not entirely sure what’s going on as this is some weird wizardry stuff. Also, are you getting the robux from this even though it says 0? I can assume you’re getting it as this only seems to be a visual bug from what I’m aware.

I hope this will be fixed sometime in the future as I’ve seen this happening a lot, and please answer any of my questions if you can. Thanks!

5 Likes

I did want to ask when this happens, does it normally fix itself, or is it something you need to continuously deal with? I’m not too familiar with this bug, and I’m not sure I’ve see it before. Have you tried reaching out to Roblox Support?

2 Likes

I have had this issue to with my group. So I don’t believe this just from mass commissions coming. I bought a few things in-game and I received 0 Robux in commissions. Wasn’t sure if this was a bug.

2 Likes

I cannot reproduce this, it is working perfectly for me

And all headers are being correctly sent for me, in this case Access-Control-Allow-Origin

4 Likes

Hey @haz3mn thank you for raising this issue, we’re looking into it. Have you consistently experienced this issue since February?

4 Likes

Yes, It consistently been happening since February until now.

10 Likes

No it doesn’t fix itself no matter how long I wait

12 Likes

I’ve had the exact same issue for months now, I really hope they do something about this.

4 Likes

I can confirm i experience this issue. Occasionally it breaks and never loads but normally it loads after 30-90 seconds quite annoying.

4 Likes

hey, do you have any updates…?

6 Likes

@haz3mn There should be a fix in for this as of this morning. Are you still experiencing this issue?

2 Likes

Yes, I’m still experiencing this issue, still has not been fixed

7 Likes

Some new errors:

7 Likes

I’m experiencing this exact issue. Currently I can only see how much robux has been made for 7 days max.

5 Likes

Also, this issue doesn’t get solved if I clear my caches, change browsers or disable extensions (I pretty much tried everything) so it’d be appreciated if I could get any update on this

21 Likes

Thanks for the updates. We’re continuing to look into this, but it may require deeper investigations and take some time to fix.

12 Likes

Any updates on this? It’s october :frowning:

25 Likes

did you try refreshing the page?

5 Likes

Of course he did… you think he tried clearing cache, changing browsers, and disabling extensions but not refreshing the page? No- he definitely tried that as a possible first solution.

2 Likes