Transfer an animation track between server & client

1. What do you want to achieve?

i want to know if there a possible way to transfer or send an animation track from the server to a client and vice verca

2. What is the issue?

i want to load and play my attack animation on the client side and its ok but when i adjust the loaded tracks like the (weight , speed) . those adjustments happens for only that client not update to the server . here it come the issue

3. What solutions have you thought of so far?
    i firstly tried to send the track in a remote event/function and i figured that tracks can’t be sent in remotes/Bindables and the returns nil

second i tried to get the playing animation tracks on server but it doesnt return the tracks correctly so when i stop/destroy no thing happen to the client even the server track its like ReadOnly

iam thinking to store the loaded animation tracks in a moudle script table but i guess there is no point because i think when i call the function (that stores the tracks in a tabel) from a client side. only the client moudle will have that changes so when require the tabel from a server side it will return an empty table? am i right

Note : loading and playing the animation on server isn’t great for the latency , memmory usage so i exclude that solution

if any one knows a way that i can transfer the same animtion track between client and server

1 Like

Playing an animation on a player will automatically replicate to the server

1 Like

You should do what @Happypigbaconalt said

if you cannot then you should send the animation ID as a parameter

1 Like

you are not understanding me i want to load and play the animations on the client side and as i said that is ok but the problem that when i edit the track it doesnt get replicated

1 Like

No, your just not listening too us, in the players character under the Humanoid theres an “Animator” if you use LoadAnimation with it, it will automatically replicate it too the server.

Im pretty sure the same goes for any Animator.

1 Like

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo you who dont understand me the problem is when i AdjustSpeed on the client where i loaded the animation that new change doesnt get replicated i am not talking about the animation it self

1 Like

I understand what you are saying. AdjustSpeed() and AdjustWeight() does not replicate for some strange reasons.

1 Like