Transfer user-made clothing to an owned group

As a developer it is too hard to move clothing I’ve created through my account into a group. It’s been a habit of mine to upload the clothing I’ve created over the years onto my account, the issue with this is that not many people can locate my clothing without digging through my inventory.

Many users, especially new ones, don’t take the time to look for user specific clothing with the creator box on the catalog/avatar shop page. It is also more difficult to find original work with the way things are right now.

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my development experience because people could locate specific designs I’ve created easier through a group rather than through the ways I’ve mentioned before. I also wouldn’t have to reupload my past clothing or recreate old pieces of clothing I lost templates for years ago.

This could be achieved by adding an option in the create tab that allows developers to check off which pieces of clothing they want to move. It would also be cool if we could archive clothing this way too.

81 Likes

Someone stolen my roblox group and delete my merch of roblox group

2 Likes