Transfering objects between places

Hello! recently i was wondering if there is a way to create a “storage place” that will handle all the objects like weapons, armors etc. and then get the objects from “storage place” to the place that the player is in?

I don’t know but games like Vesteria doesn’t have that kind of thing? It’s easier to change the objects only on the one “storage place” than on multiple other ones.

There is what i’m thinking:

I’ve tried multiple ways like messaging service and datastores but it’s not possible to transfer values like objects in them.

Is it even possible? if not then how all these big games are doing it? changing the same object on all of the places?

Also sorry if u didn’t understand me. I’m quite bad at explaining stuff

2 Likes

Roblox has services called ServerStorage and ReplicatedStorage. ServerStorage can only by utilized by the server, and ReplicatedStorage can be utilized by both the client and the server. You can place objects in them and call :Clone() on said object to transfer it to another place.

2 Likes

Okay thank you, I will try that out

1 Like

What you’re asking isn’t possible.

You might want to look into packages and see if that’s something you want to use. You can change a package in one place and then have it automatically change in all places (AFAIK).

3 Likes