Transferred a group to a new person, now associated groups games don't appear in search, friend activity, continue, etc

Reproduction Steps
The group was transferred to a new person on February 28th 2022. On March 1st 2022 all associated games on the group now no longer show up in on-site searches across all platforms, they don’t appear in recently played, they don’t appear in friend activity, etc.

Expected Behavior
The games should be discoverable. No changes to search should have occurred. The games should still be appearing in recently played and friend activity.

Actual Behavior
All associated games on the group now no longer show up in on-site searches across all platforms, they don’t appear in recently played, they don’t appear in friend activity, etc.

Issue Area: Roblox Website
Page URL: Ripull - Roblox
Impact: Very High
Frequency: Constantly
Date First Experienced: 2022-03-01 00:03:00 (+00:00)
Date Last Experienced: 2022-03-02 00:03:00 (+00:00)

6 Likes

It has been almost two days now of completely flatlined player counts and revenue due to this bug and financial loss in being incurred with each hour that passes that this is not addressed.

The only way the group’s games are discoverable is via the group page or a player’s favourites on their profile page (they’re not even visible on the favourites section of the home page!)

Who need I tag to get this addressed more urgently?

1 Like

Worth mentioning the game in question is Climb Time - Tower of Fun - Roblox

This shows up in the search bar as the first result:
Screenshot_8

But not on the actual search page:

Something seems to be going very wrong here. This game used to get >= 300 concurrents daily, and now only has 10. Game discovery should not depend on who the group owner is.

1 Like

Happy to say it’s back on discovery now and this issue can be regarded as resolved.

Not sure if anything was done to fix it or if it just fixed randomly itself with time, but thanks anyway.

3 Likes

im getting the same bug on my game, its not appearing in my continue list. it’s been only about a day since i’ve created the game, so maybe in a few days it’ll be fixed?

Took approximately 3 days for it to fix on our end.

1 Like

i’ll see if it’s fixed by then – for now i’ll just be waiting

it has been fixed about 14 hours’ish from the past reply!

This topic was automatically closed after 9 days. New replies are no longer allowed.