Transform a player into a noob

Helo ther,
I’m trying to make an admin command that transforms a player into a noobie (pic below)…

I already tried changing every part of the players character to the noob parts (so basically i tried replacing every part in there), but I get the error, that I have insufficient permissions. Is there a way?

Thanks for helping!

create a character rig and make the rig into a noob. Then name it StarterCharacter, then insert it into starter player

Then everyone who joins the game will be a noob… (I dont even need to try it out…)

What you could do is create a HumanoidDescription with al lthe properties you want for the noob and load it onto the character by getting the humanoid of the player’s character and use the :ApplyDescription function of humanoids to apply the HumanoidDescription on them

2 Likes

Oh what did you mean then? I’m confused?

He wants to make it so an admin command he has can turn the specified player into a noob (no accessories and noob colors I believe)

1 Like

It doesn’t matter about intelligence, everything is a learning opportunity! You can use this to learn that you need to read through the posts carefully for next time!

1 Like

Well to be honest, all you really would need to do is have a function that changes a players shirt and pants to noob shirts and pants. I will assume that you already have the command kernel done.

Something like this

local function changeToNoob(player)
   local character = player.Character
   if character and character:FindFirstChildOfClass("Shirt") and character:FindFirstChildOfClass("Pants") then
       character:FindFirstChildOfClass("Shirt").ShirtTemplate = "noob shirt Id here"
       character:FindFirstChildOfClass("Pants").PantTemplate = "noob pants id here"
   end
end

Additionally make sure to loop through the character and check for accessories, then destroy them

for _, potentialAccessory in pairs(character:GetChildren()) do
    if potentialAccessory:IsA("Accessory") then
        potentialAccessory:Destroy()
    end
end