Transform tool returns error and does not function as intended

Issue Type: Display
Impact: Low
Frequency: Constantly
Date First Experienced: 2021-03-05 00:03:00 (-05:00)
Date Last Experienced: 2021-03-12 00:03:00 (-05:00)

Reproduction Steps:
I’m not sure how this broken for me as everyone else I work with has their transform tool working fine, but maybe it has something to do with my plugins despite how improbable that is?

My system information is here DxDiag.zip - Google Drive

Expected Behavior:
I expected to see the degree markers and be able to tell the difference between a 5 degree rotation and a 4 degree rotation. Admittingly this has made me better at eyeballing my work, but is still frustrating as I like to be precise.

Actual Behavior:
Essentially the transform tool has broken for me in most circumstances. As seen here https://i.imgur.com/3HkFKJW.png , my studio is constantly outputting this error and the degree markers refuse to show up when trying to transform an object.

I’ve had that error pop up along with "ViewportSize is not a valid member of Model “Workspace.Camera” "

Workaround:

1 Like

Hello, thank you for the bug report. I have filed a ticket with our engineers and will get back to you when we have an update.

Quick question - Do you have a model named “Camera” as a direct child of the workspace?

2 Likes

Yes, It’s directly under workspace.

1 Like

It seems to have been fixed, but I’m still seeing the bug on the rotate tool though.