Translation Moderated?

Please correct me if I put this in the wrong category

So i was translating for my game, when I was translating into Hungarian this popped up when I tried to save

Why is the translation moderated? Is it moderating for English speakers or something? If so how does this make sense? Its another language, not their fault many words in their language are bad words in English!

Im using Google Translate to translate these, becuase hiring a translator is prettty expensive. especially with this much robux

And its not just that, its even shorter sentences like the GAMES LITERAL TITLE.

Or is it something else? I want to make my game accesible to everyone but thats going to be hard with these constant mod-walls getting in the way. Is this a bug? I beg the staff team look into this and see if the devs or anything can fix it

• A concerned transport developer
1 Like

Salutations!

I myself as a developer have also experienced this language border, the cost of translators only go up (now around 1k for a UI) its outrageous. The “Error” i see is less of an error and just more of a warning that things may be filtered. More for your ingame Chat. as well as a few mentions.

Do to speaking Italian fluently, I personally went through with Italian and made sure that Roblox correctly stated everything and it still brought up this error when in reality it was just saying that somethings will be filtered wrong. So you can still save this. The name underlined red is due to you being an American (or other non native langauge) and therefore it reads the word as incorrect to your langauge. If you click save it will save and successfully add it to your bank. So the note at the bottom is more of a warning and less of it is improperly filtered.

I would note though from past experience even with Italian, Google Translate is not the most realiable. If you do have another translator that you can use (I like Apple’s Translate it will be better). I would also note that when it comes to languages like those, if Roblox doesn’t allow auto translate be careful on how many you add. Also visualize where are you trying to get people for your game from.

Hope this helps! As a translator if you need anything else or have any other questions please feel free to message me :).

Best of Luck
Drew

1 Like

Just use English, there’s no point to make your title that nor description. Just use auto translate.

It may suck, but it’s better than getting moderated.

It’s a normal bug anyways. Plus, some proof i can show is people being able to say bad words in Portuguese

This is Hungarian, there is no auto-translate sadly. Hungarian is my third language. Also wdym no point? I just stated why im doing this, to make my game more available to other people?