Translator: English to Dutch ( VERY CHEAP )

Why should you translate your games into Dutch?

Translating your game into Dutch will raise the amount of only Dutch-speaking folks in your game which can only be an advantage for you in terms of your game’s overall player count and the time they will be playing your game.

The Dutch community on Roblox was already big ever since I had first joined in 2013 and keeps steadily growing ever since. Most of the community are children aged below 13 who do not speak English very well or at all.

About me

I am David and I’m a 17-year-old high school student from Belgium, languages have always been fascinating to me when I came first in touch with them.

About my services

I am a native Dutch speaker so the translating services I’ll be offering you people will always be on point.

Payment

Whilst I do prefer everyone should pay the same rate ( see below ) I do understand that particular teams are not so well off than different teams and I will change my prices accordingly after negotation. Small less wealthy dev teams deserve their games to be translated in Dutch too!

Standard rates for translations are 10R$ per entry (10R$ per sentence to be translated)

I’m also working towards getting a Paypal card so you can pay me via USD/EUR or Pounds if desired.

Past work

Contact me

discord: Dav.id#1189

I regularly check the forums so you are also able to DM me here.

13 Likes

If you’re fluent in both languages, I recommend you don’t work for free because you can make a lot of money off of this since it’s something essential to all members

4 Likes

I feel like after I am more known as a translator, only then I’ll add a price for my services.

For now I’ll work free of charge.

Hey there, little tip :wink: should move post to #public-collaboration:public-portfolios

Again, I urge you to add a price to your services first. There are very few amazing translators and top development studios will pay a pretty penny even to newer developers

1 Like

Alright, I’ll keep the advice in mind

2 Likes

This needs to be moved to #public-collaboration:public-portfolios

2 Likes

Well hello there fellow European

Yeah theres a lot of Dutch developers that were here before Roblox let everyone join.

1 Like

While I don’t have plans to localise my game right now, I think you’d be a nice asset to have in the future.

I’ll contact you later :smiley:

Changed the payment section @LuckyTux

Hello,

I’m liteImpulse. I read your post about translations, are you still available? I’m interested in working with you. We can talk more, my discord is liteImpulse#6163.

Sincerely,
liteImpulse

Yes I indeed am still available, I sent you a friend request on Discord, Would love to find more about your offer.

New Translation!

30chars

Notice;

I am still available for work!

so how many R$ do you usualy get per project?

Usually, I get around 1.000 Robux per job I do, the highest payment I’ve ever received was 7000 Robux.

The amount I get paid really depends on the amount of work that has to be done, a few lines that have to be translated sum up to a small amount of robux and vice versa.

I’d recommend getting into the translation business if you’re looking to gain some money occasionally here and there.