TRC Advent Devotions and Thoughts

This is just a place where I will share some of things that are on my heart in scripture and prayer.

Thursday December, 5 –

@TheAmericanNation and I’s friend William is a violinist. He created this video in 2016, and it is truly a beautiful song. We will be playing it at TRC’s Christmas Eve services this year.

This song bring our longings and our lament to light. Our hurting, sorrow and pain, our exhaustion, our weariness, our fear, our loneliness, our trauma.

It reminds me of Matthew 11:28-30 —
Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you’ll recover your life. I’ll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won’t lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you’ll learn to live freely and lightly."

Also Revelation 21:4 –
He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.

Will you hear this song and be prayerful.

Practical Note:

This posting will be updated from time to time. The purpose of this is not to spread religion on the devforum. Rather to share hope in this advent season for member of The Robloxian Christians Roblox group.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.