Tree Builder for hire!

Introduction
Hi! I’m sepro1144, and I recently realized that I can build GREAT trees in blender/roblox studio. I only do Low-Poly trees, not high poly.

Past Work

These are some examples of trees I made @Ojbaby

Low-Poly Trees

Pricing and Payment
Small Bushes (1/2 - 1 character height) - R$50
Large Bushes (1 - 1 1/2 character height) - R$100
Small Trees (1 1/2 - 2 character height) - R$200
Large Trees (2 - 2+ Character height) - R$250

I currently only accept robux through group payouts

Contact Info
If you’d like more info, or would like to make a purchase, contact me on one of these:
Discord - sepro1144#6964
Roblox Dms
DevForum Dms

Thanks!
-sepro1144

4 Likes

Ill change the prices then, thanks

No need to change the prices - you’re literally charging as low as 8 cents post dev-ex for some well made trees. That is beyond reasonable pricing. Look at the Unity Store for instance - they charge way more for low poly asset packs. You got a good product. If I was looking for tree assets atm I’d definitely buy some.

7 Likes

awesome thanks for the great pricing feedback!!!

3 Likes

You are charging way too less for your work. Do not underestimate your work. I recommend increasing the prices a bit more. As CJ_Oyer said, you are gonna get 8 cents for your work, which is not a fair price.

5 Likes

I agree. These are nice builds and I think you should charge 75-250 R$ for them.

2 Likes

you should definitely experiment with making some high-poly trees - i’m sure they will look really good :slight_smile: , you’ll most likely get more commissions too.

1 Like

You’re absolutely right the prices I had them set at were undervalued for the quality of the trees