Trello Music Player - FAQ

Does anybody know how to make a Trello Music Player?

I’ve been nothing anywhere online, and barely anything on Developer Forum, I’m a Clothing Designer and have barely any experience in scripting.

Can someone send me a model, or know how it’s done/made? I’m really stuck.

UPDATE/EDIT

I don’t mind getting a normal music player as long as it has:

• Promptpurchase where someone can buy a developer product, and play a song.
  • -skip -pause -play -disable commands alike, to pretty self explan. HRs+ in my group can use these commands only.
  • A GUI or SendNotification of when a new song plays.
1 Like

Why Trello? I don’t see any reason to use an organization tool for this kind of thing. Also, if you don’t have any experience in scripting, you should probably learn basic scripting before trying to tackle a largish project like this.

4 Likes

Hi! It doesn’t really need to be Trello. Sorry for the confusion, just as long as it has the following:

• Promptpurchase where someone can buy a developer product, and play a song.

• -skip -pause -play -disable commands alike, to pretty self explan. HRs+ in my group can use these commands only.

• A GUI or SendNotification of when a new song plays.

I would use tables for storing the music IDs instead, or a folder in the explorer to PreloadAsync the sound. Also, this category is only for problem with a script. If you want to hire someone to script for you, it should be in #collaboration:recruitment.

Please do not use #help-and-feedback:scripting-support to ask for developers to write code for you! If you would like to hire someone to create assets, please consider using #collaboration:recruitment instead. Refer to the category guidelines: