TrevorJoey's Portfolio | Game Developer

Howdy, I’m Trevor (AKA TrevorJoey). I have been on the ROBLOX platform since 2012 and officially created an account in 2014. I began my development journey around the age of 8 and haven’t looked back since. Outside of ROBLOX I enjoy Baseball, Water Sports, Volunteering, and hanging out with friends and family. I have a Twitch where I live stream to my community while playing games or working on development projects. Over the years I have worked with many large groups on the ROBLOX platform Managing over 1.5M+ Members and Contributing to 500M+ Visits.

Skills; Building, Scripting (LUA), GFX, 3D Renders, UI, Business Management, Advertising.

Fun Fact: Follower of Christ, First group I ever made was called “VIP FOR PROS”

NOTE: Most of my current projects are not here as most of my clients don’t want me to show-off their game to the public yet.

PERSONAL PROJECTS

Low-Poly Builds

Terrain Work

GFX

GROUP PROJECTS

Cafe

Hotel

Other

My time zone is - Central Standard Time (CST). I am available day & night, due to summer. My work hours are pretty tight though, because of IRL time schedule. I like to work during the night time, but if other wise UK times I can work during day and night.

Prices depend on what you need done

HOW I DO PAYMENTS: 100% of the payment before I start

REFUNDS POLICY: I DO NOT do refunds if you are wanting to cancel the build if I have already started.

ROBUX OR USD is PREFERED

ROBLOX: TrevorJoey - Roblox
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/trevorjoey_
DISCORD: TrevorJoey#0001