TRGH | Frequently Asked Questions

The Robloxian General Hospital - Frequently Asked Questions

This article has been updated as of 7/2/2022.

Here are the answers for a few Frequently Asked Questions in The Robloxian General Hospital.

Frequently Requested Links
Discord Servers

As required by Roblox, we are not permitted to provide our Discord invites on the DevForum and other non-Roblox supported locations. The following are instructions to find the invites. Please note, you must have your account set to 13 years of age or older to see this.

OR

To find the Ticket server, verify in the main server and take a look at the community channel. The description of that channel will contain an invite to the server.

The invite is blurred in this image as required by Roblox.

How do I get a job?
Visit the Interview Center during a scheduled time. The event schedule can be found here: TRGH | Event Schedule Details

How do I progress through the ranks?
Staff must participate in trainings to rank up. Trainings can be found on the schedule as linked above.

Requirements for Trainings
  • Trainees may not have Safechat
  • Trainees must be members of the Discord server with a verified account beyond rank 6.

Can I disable Safechat?
For your protection, Safechat is enabled on all users under 13 years of age. It can be enabled for accounts that are over 13 but is mandated for those under. To disable safechat, you must have the verified email send an email to help@roblox.com and request that safechat be disabled.

Can someone interview me?
Please ensure that there are currently interviews happening. Check the event trello as linked under the How do I get a job? and find scheduled interviews.

Can I get unsuspended?
Suspensions cannot be appealed unless they were done so abusively. Demotions may be appealed through the TRGH Ticket Discord Server. The invite to this server can be found in the main communications Discord server. The invite to that can be found either in the game or group. You must be 13 years of age or older to have a Discord account.
If your suspension is overdue, please contact an MR+ and they should resolve it. You may open a Staff Reporting ticket in the ticket Discord server if they fail to resolve this issue.

I got banned by the Anti-Exploit. Can I appeal this?
The Anti-Exploit is constantly being improved on. Currently, you may not appeal an automatic ban done by the Anti-Exploit. This ban will only last for that single server instance. If you believe this was a false positive, please contact chexburger to report the problem.

I’ve been banned from the game (not by Anti-Exploit). Can I appeal this?
If you have been banned and are eligible for appeal, your ban message will have the added note that you are permitted to appeal. Please join the TRGH Ticket Discord Server through the main Discord server and open a Game Appeal ticket.
If your ban does not note that you may appeal, please do not attempt to appeal.

I’m banned from the Discord. Can I appeal this?
You should receive an invite to the appeal server when you are banned. You may open a ticket there to appeal any Discord bans.

How can I rank up faster?
All members of TRGH must start at Receptionist and work their way up rank by rank. The only exception to this rule is purchasing a rank through the Rank Purchase Center. Please do be aware, however, we reserve the right to remove your rank at any time. A full notice is visible before purchasing a rank.

I purchased a rank but haven’t received it yet. What should I do?
If you are not ranked within 5 minutes, please report the issue. This is likely due to the bot being offline or unable to process your rank request at this time. It should be resolved within 24 hours.

I can’t join a training. The server says whitelisted. What should I do?
Check the event schedules again. You must arrive before the scheduled starting time. This may change in the future.

Reporting Exploiters, Raiders, Chat Bypassers, other Rule Violators

If you wish to report someone for a violation of the TRGH rules, please report them to the respective locations.

Exploiters, Wall Glitchers, Chat Bypassers, Raiders: Please report these users through a Game Reports ticket in the TRGH Ticket Discord Server. Please also provide a video of the offense or a screenshot. Use your discretion when collecting evidence. The name should be clearly visible with the offense. Certain offenders will require different types of evidence. Video is always the recommended form of evidence.

Abusive Staff: Please report these users through a Staff Reports/Complaints ticket in the TRGH Ticket Discord Server.

Discord Rule Violators: All Discord violations should be reported to a Server Manager or Server Mod in their DMs or by pinging them in the channel of the offense (if recent). These may also be reported in the ticket server on Discord.

If there are any further questions you would like added to this list, please send me a message over Discord, the DevForum, or other form of communication such as Roblox messages.

5 Likes