Triangle Draw Plugin - Best tool for triangle terrain

About

Allows you to create triangles by clicking three points, excellent for building triangle terrain. Features an advanced properties widget allowing you to customize part width, snap distance, camera offset distance, optional folder for organization, and color sampling among others. Unlike many other plugins out there of the same type, this plugin does not create any instances other than the parts themselves and the optional folder, there is no unnecessary data being stored. You can snap to both part corners and edges.

The plugin interface is automatically updated to support both light and dark mode.

Controls

• Left click to place triangles
  • Right click to lock the placement point in front of you
  • Hold left ctrl to snap to edges

Demo Video

Try out our other plugins

Asset Controller - Roblox
Part Adjust - Roblox

Please reach out if you have questions or are experiencing any issues with the plugin.

7 Likes

Why is this any better than ATT Triangle Terrain? Considering that has much more features and is free…

4 Likes

Hadn’t previously heard of that plugin, just tried it out in studio. ATT appears to be pretty different than mine, I can’t give exact comparisons without having more experience using it. If you view my demo video linked above you should be able to see exact differences. The ATT interface doesn’t scale well on my monitor, and isn’t really even visible, so I would argue that my interface is at least better designed.

My plugin doesn’t use nodes, there’s absolutely no backend data, it just locks the cursor to certain positions. Maybe you can give more input as to which is more useful. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

1 Like

It’s now been made free if you’d like to give it a try, plugin marketplace wasn’t quite working out for me.

This will be so useful bro! I’ll definitely be using it later this week.

1 Like