Trick or Treat!

I made a new “Trick or Treating” game. For those who don’t know, Trick or Treating is going to houses, ringing the door bell and asking for candy! The point of my game is as follows:

• Get Candy
  • Sell Candy
  • Buy Costumes!

So I was hoping for some feedback and creative criticism. This game was made in 4 days! More costumes will be added. Thanks to my friend, ignite_saphire for the idea and inspiration!

​​ ​​Trick or Treat! - Roblox

4 Likes
  1. There should be a way to turn off the music
  2. The candy pickup should be a click or a different key than E

1. The map is small, but I’m assuming it’s not finished

1. The sell candy guy (Vendor) takes too long, and it’s also feels unresponsive as there is no obvious UI change or sound or anything when you sell

2. The Vendor has 2 other clones, which looks odd. Maybe they should all be different people?

1. The Vendors don’t have an animation! They look like statues

2. It tells you to come back later after you try ringing for 3-5 seconds, which is annoying. It should immediately tell you, or maybe you could turn the house lights off when they can’t be collected. It would turn back on after 2-5 minutes.

3 Likes

Thank you for your feedback! Much is going to be added as this is day 1! But you have brought up some very good points!

3 Likes

Man i gonna be honest, I think i already saw this kind of game.
The ringing animation should have more detail (someone got off the house and do the animation)

In conclusion, good game but it lacks of details. Keep up the good work !:smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback! I appreciate it!