Tried out Low poly

I tried making my first low poly for my game that I’m making, I’m not done but I want to know something, Is it good so far?

8 Likes

Not bad. However, I do suggest adding some plants to the outside to make things look more cheery! Keep up the great work friend! :smiley:

5 Likes

Nice job! Maybe add some extra detail outside and possibly add some more detail to the exterior of the building. But it’s really great!

2 Likes

It looks ok at the start 'with a basic view with not much going on. I’d recommend you continue to develop more progress on it, throw some color and other details to make it stand out and have a decent quality, that way users can provide more constructive feedback on your creation.

I’m assuming your referring to the cartoony style, I would mess around with the lighting and set a decent color pallet to make the scene pop. With it’s current state it looks like a start to something but does lack overall color and additional details that could be added! If you mind explaining what your creating a shop - store? Otherwise there isn’t much that could be said at the moment.

1 Like

I would make the shop a bit bigger so the player looks like he can fit through the door normally

1 Like

Yeah its a shop, I’m not really done with it but thanks!