Triffys Portfolio

Update: Added more UGC concepts, There will be more builds added as I am working on a new project.
Please follow my twitter for updates on my work / UGC items

https://twitter.com/triffywiffy

Do you make armor/weapon models? @Triffys

1 Like

What is the price range for something like this? image

1 Like

Hey, could you accept my friend request again? I’d like to speak to you about a different type of commission.

Hey guys, Triffy is taking an absence from ROBLOX to try to fulfill his dream doing what he loved prior to being a game developer. He’s not quitting but he’s not developing right now either. You can contact him through his social medias but he’s not taking commissions right now.

Updated mt portfolio, hey guys its been a while, please scroll down to the bottom of the portfolio :yellow_heart:

That chest looks like clash royale good job lol

1 Like

Good luck Triffys! You’ve inspired me and probably so many people with your success! I’ll be waiting for you.

1 Like

THANKS MAN <3 <3 <3
poggerssssss

guess who back we out here doin stuff makin money moves

Triffy is one of my good friends and he is an amazing dev too!
I definitely recommend him as he is also a hard worker.

1 Like

New work hopefully coming soon, new tab being introduced! Please stay updated!

Hey guys, I’m going to be getting more active with my portfolio now, I am back from slumber and I’m ready to learn so much :sunglasses:

Hi. Do you have discord? Thanks!

Wow, triffys is back? I’ve done some work with Triffy’s in a game and as a business partner for one of my old game development education services DevCourse. He is an exceptional 3D modeler, video editor, and is an AMAZINGLY kind person. There is no one like Triffy’s and if you work with him, you will not be disappointed.

2 Likes

Thanks man it means a lot! Thanks for the kind words and so on, things like these keep me motivated!

2 Likes

No problem dude, i dont want to see you leave again. I know ayzilo and I were devastated to hear that we lost you. You are an amazing part of the development community

2 Likes

do you have discord, sir? We’d love to hire you.

Don’t worry man I think roblox is going to be it for me <3, would love to gain my connections back, what is your discord I’ll add you back <3

My discord is triffy#8947, I’m not sure if Im for hire right now, I’m doing a lot at the moment.

1 Like