Trigger happy | feedback on black market!

Hey!

So I have been working on this BLACKMARKET for trigger happy!
I would love feed back down below that would be great , all feedback is appreciated and MUCH needed.

FEEL FREE TO TEST THE GAME URSELF IN LINK DOWN BELOW!!!

INSPIRATION

CURRENT

THIS COULD AND WILL BE MUCH BETTER LOOKING AND STUFF WHEN I ANIMATE THE CHARACTER PROPERLY!!

AND ADD THE UI ELEMENTS TO IT!

TEST IT YOURSELF HERE!!

4 Likes

I’d move the props around a bit, as it looks like you copied it rather than just taking inspiration. Additionally, the lighting is a little bland and bright for a room like that. If you’re going for a brighter room, I’d also change the walls from the solid black material to something like concrete or wood.

2 Likes

its not done i have all the things u listed already written down and in my plans for the room

2 Likes

The contrast between the chair and the guy’s clothing could use a little change as it’s very fabric-ky. Im not sure how to explain it but you could probably use/import some clothing to use as an alternative. I love the inspiration and What it has become! It could use some different lighting tricks to make it look cooler! The server in the background could be made a little bit more realistic (It looks kinda oversized and the blocks are a little thick. Nice job!

1 Like

check it out now!

its the current

2 Likes