Tripling Premium Payouts

Wow! Thank you Roblox for doing this!!

1 Like

Payments start in 30 days not now.

2 Likes

This is awesome!! I’m so happy that they’ve done this for us!

1 Like

The much anticipated rise in premium payouts has come! Thank you roblox, very appreciated!

That’s AMAZING! Also Insane… TRIPLE?!
I have a question.
The thing that you triple the Premium 1k only? Or all the premiums? For example, I buy the 2.3k Premium, it makes ot triple or not?

This is not regarding Roblox Premium stripends, but rather the feature of Premium Payouts, which allow developers to earn Robux based on playtime.

2 Likes

Oow, Okat thanks!
We hope it’s not An April Joke…

1 Like

Yes.

It’s not.

1 Like

Hmm, in one year, this are all my Premium Payouts…

Only 2…, why?

1 Like

Well, if there is one person who is really profiting off of this, its Merely and Trading Hangout

14 Likes

Don’t forget the other top-tier developers who were 3 years on the front page.

5 Likes

Neat. Any updates on when paid access games will be able to take advantage of this feature?

It is automatic. You don’t need to do anything, if premium players play your game, you get them.

1 Like

The premium payouts is earned when a premium user spends time in your game; not just a single join and leave.

1 Like

You can find out the details of Premium Payouts here.

I do not know what the figures are. They’re probably in the post detailing the Premium Payouts feature, that I linked above.

Please refer to that post for details on Premium Payouts, or search the forum to see if the question has already been answered.

Otherwise, wait and see if a premium player plays your game and be happily surprised.

2 Likes

emm he was 20 mins in my game and i got nothing

You don’t get robux immediately, and besides, that was 1 player, so don’t expect you are going to get a lot of robux.

1 Like

It would also be kinda cruel in a way if it was a joke.

2 Likes

There have to be multiple premium players in your game multiple times and for a bit at a time, then you get paid. (for ex: a few premium players were in my game, almost daily, for about an hour, then we got 7 robux)

3 Likes