Tripling Premium Payouts

If that’s the case, then Premium Payouts are much better, although not as much as I’d like them to be.

Under current projections, I’d be making 100K+ a month from Premium Payouts. Which is, well, less than what my group makes daily… but yeah, it’s still something I guess.

11 Likes

I thought this was effective yesterday

5 Likes

While I don’t really agree with the premium payouts program, and I think this will make the problem worse, I did get 140 robux from my last payout, which was unexpected. So thanks. time to get that cash during quarantine.

Also, nice dancing on the April fool’s joke Coefficients.

5 Likes

This update is so epic, i provided a small video to accompany it

Ok no serious talk. Triple? TRIPLE? Thank you for re-igniting my will to make stuff on this platform again, after the whole ‘code review’ drama, it’s nice to see that we get a positive update literally a day later.

Thank you for clarifying Godefficients

ps sorry to anyone who got rickrolled, it’s april fools let me please

18 Likes

Does this apply to premium payouts that have not gone through yet?

For example, my game had a ton of premium visits on March 10th, 2020. Will this still count towards that, since 28 days haven’t passed?

4 Likes

I love it! I appreciate what your trying to do for the community!

6 Likes

I don’t have any premium payouts in any games but this is very useful! Thank’s for adding this update.

5 Likes

This is a much welcomed change to premium payouts, thank you Roblox for helping us be able to make more during this very tough time.

I’m guessing one the pandemic slows down the program will be reverted back to its original state?

6 Likes

Will these changes be over when the coronavirus isnt a problem anymore?

12 Likes

My march 31st projected premium payout earnings are definitely tripled than usual, just to add to that. Not sure what happened in your use case.

5 Likes

Thank you, your support means so much.

6 Likes

Far be it me from sinning and questioning this, but wouldn’t doubling devEx rather than tripling premium which works using vooodoo magic, help developers more?
When premium payouts were introduced you never clarified to why premium payouts is actually a good thing for all developers not just big ones.

Yes the pie is getting bigger, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that your slice of the pie is getting bigger.

10 Likes

If payouts are being tripled then in theory if you maintain the exact same amount players for the exact same time then your payout will grow proportionally by x•3. Its good for small developers who have premium players in their game at all get some revenue indirectly

5 Likes

Wow that’s so grateful of you @melchuchutrain ty for the triple premium payout at first I thought this was a april fools joke but I’m glad to hear it isn’t!

5 Likes

If you make 1 robux from premium payouts you get 3, yes to big games it may be “huge”.
To the small ones that don’t get as much I don’t really think premium payouts is the ideal way of getting robux.

Yeah sure, “but if they don’t have enough robux they can’t devEx!!!”, Then again roblox could of made devEx to 50k and doubled the amount.

That’s just me though.

7 Likes

Thats gonna get me rapidly working on a game then, am I eligable for devex? i got banned in previous days but that was nothing what i did

:eyes: tripling premium payouts?

5 Likes

Considering DevEx is for people who are actually being a bit successful on the platform, $150 simply isnt anything when you have expenses like rent, food, electricity, etc. Decreasing the limit isnt worth it.

Premium payouts wasnt meant to be sustainable, it was meant so you can get a little boost of robux that you can reinvest on things like advertising so you get a larger playercount and more revenue.

11 Likes

can’t you devex for premium payouts? Im just wondering

6 Likes

You were banned for a few days, and if it’s in the past few months then yes, you are most like likely ineligible for devex.

6 Likes

I appreciate it! Thank you Devrel team!

4 Likes