Tripling Premium Payouts

How long is this gonna last for? I’ve been making a game for months and it won’t be released till late this year or early next year. By the time it’s done would it be over?

I think if it were temporary they’d say something about it.

@melchuchutrain Your post does not say anything about this change being permanent or temporary. Is it just for COVID?

You don’t need premium for premium payouts as they did explain this.

This is so helpful for all devs thanks so much roblox!

Oh alright, I didn’t know sorry.

I don’t think it’s temporary, I think (and hope) that it’s a permanent change due to premium payouts being initially quite underwhelming and it’s likely an alternative to increasing DevEx rates at this time. (In my opinion, this isn’t fact of course)

1 Like

Same here I myself am young I was working at a lumber yard in my spare time to earn money on the side but the lumberyard shutdown permanently and roblox is my really only chance at earning spare money during covid. Lets hope this lasts long or permanently gives devs more a of incentive to make games here on roblox.

1 Like

I have a question if your getting around 300 to 800 players how much premium payouts would you earn.(of course taking in consideration that only a few players have premium)

1 Like

Depends on three factors, in my opinion, one quality and helpfulness of the gamepase two how much it is three how many things are there to buy? It really depends on those factors but I can’t really tell you if I’m guessing how much a gamepass or if it follows these three factors. Also, this question should be in game design support.

1 Like

all right thx for your reply this will help me for sure dude. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh and about the Tripling Premium Payouts, I think it will not be permanent. If the topic closes wich will on Wednesday, December 9, 2020, at 6:49 PM. Do you think this means Tripling Premium Payouts will end?

The topic automatically closes 4 months after the last reply. That has no correlation with the end of this feature.

1 Like

all right it scared me for a second :sweat_smile:. I have another question is this feature gonna end after COVID? Because if I remember this feature was added to help developers in this whole COVID thing.

You know as much as I do I would ask a staff most likely it will be here for covid and the aftermath of it.

1 Like

You triple premium payouts for the entire year or for the next 24 days?

1 Like

This is ehhh, decent imo. I hope they make it better though, idk.

Noooo wayyy!!! Thank you so much Roblox. Not only this is an understanding community on the problems we have in the world right now and the struggles we all receive, they all care for us and make this community better than ever. Thank you!

I love you ROBLOX! Because of this I was able to afford medicine I needed badly, thank you.

2 Likes

I swear I love you roblox… like too much i love u