Tropical Sun Resorts! Host and Co-host Training guide!

Tropical Sun Resorts! Host and Co-host Training guide!

;m Welcome to Tropical Sun Resorts Training Session! Feel free to sit we will start shortly!

;m Please give who is talking your undivided attention! We will go over rules and everything you need to know about passing this Training!

;m Hello! I am (My username). Welcome to today’s training! Thank you all for coming, this is my co-host (his/her username).

;m We will give you a chance to ask questions/concerns later after we explain everything that needs to be known.

;m [Staff] I just want to say to all staff quickly, please be kind to everyone that attends our training sessions. I also want to say thank you so much for helping out!

;m Now, my co-host or I will begin telling you some basic rules to follow. Please give whoever is talking your undivided attention!

;m [Rule] Be kind and friendly to everyone. Bullying and drama is unacceptable here at Tropical Sun Resorts. This also includes following the basic rules of any Hotel, for example no trolling.

;m [Rule] Please listen to staff, they have taken their own time to train you all! Not listening to staff will get you kicked.

;m [Rule] If you have any sort of admin level do not abuse it, if you do it will result in a kick/ban.

;m [Rule] Do not rage or get mad if you fail this training session. You can always try again next time!

;m The rules are now concluded! We will move onto some helpful information!

;m [Jobs] The jobs we have at the resort are: Housekeeping, Receptionist, Barista, Security, and finally Customer Service!

;m We will now choose your rank for this training session!

;m [Staff] Staff will now go around and ask what you would like to train for then put a letter above you! Please stay quiet at this moment and remain where you are.

;m [Jobs] I or my co-host will now give a brief description of each job!

;m [Housekeeping] Cleans rooms and can also deliver food to resort rooms when guest’s order room service!

;m [Security] Protects and patrols the resort from trollers, exploiters and others who break the rules.

;m [Receptionist] Checks users in and out of the resort!

;m [Barista] Makes delicious food and drinks for everyone! Yum!

;m [Customer Service] Helps with questions/concerns anyone has.

;m Now we are going to give you all the helpful information you need to know! I strongly suggest listening!

;m [Trollers] Trollers get lll warnings to stop, if they do not quit tell MR+ right away.

;m [Exploiters] Exploiters get NO warnings! Tell HR+ right away. Screenshotted evidence would be very much appreciated.

;m [Tip] In various places in the resort will be little notes on rules and other helpful information, we suggest you read it while working in the resort.

;m [Greetings] There is no specific format for greetings here, although we expect your greeting to be friendly and have good grammar.

;m [Hand To - GUI] To hand items to other players in the game click “h” for computer users or tap on the GUI up at the top of your screen, then simply type their username.

;m [Warnings] Warning formats need to be along the lines to: Warning l [Username] [Reason]. Feel free to customize it though!

;m [Commands and Tools] If you have access to commands please use them correctly any disturbance to others will get you demoted. We also expect you to remember to not abuse tools given.

;m Alright any questions or concerns?? If so, please say “Q” for a question or “Question” and “C” or “Concern” about a concern!

;m Our team wishes all the best of luck! We hope everyone passes!

;m [TrainERS] Please go to your station! [TrainEES] Please stay where you are, you will get teleported to your stations.

;m [Spectators] You may spectate where you wish to! Please stay quiet though!

;m Commence!