Tropical Sun Resorts! Session times. Updated!

Tropical Sun Resorts! Schedule for Trainings and Interviews

Note- This post is the UPDATED version for Tropical Sun Resorts!

INTERVIEWS

————————————————————————————————

Monday- 3-4 PM EST.

After 30 minutes the server will lock so please be on time and find a seat, wait patiently as the session starts.

Wednesday- 3-4 PM EST

After 30 minutes the server will lock so please be on time and find a seat, wait patiently as the session starts.

Friday- 3-4 PM EST

NOTE- After 30 minutes the server will lock so please be on time. REMEMBER to participate in the Interviews you HAVE to join the group! If you unfortunately fail you can always come back to get interviewed again!

TRAININGS

Tuesday- 4-5 PM EST

After 30 minutes the server will lock so please be on time. ONLY “Awaiting Training” may join.

Thursday- 4-5 PM EST.

After 30 minutes the server will lock so please be on time. ONLY “Awaiting Training” may join.

NOTE- After 30 minutes the server will lock so please be on time.

If you have gotten interviewed and passed and ranked “Awaiting Training” you may come and participate to get ranked. If you have not been ranked “Awaiting Training” then you won’t be able to participate until you have gotten interviewed.

*If you are staff, and under ”Head of services” it is encouraged to not join unless you are there to Interview or train for a different/higher rank.

We say this because we need you back at the Resort to keep it up and running! c:

Questions:

How can I participate in Interviews?

Answer- Join the group Sunny Side Hotels, and become a

“Lovely Resort Guest”

What do I do if I fail?

Answer- Come back and join another day, when we have interviews or trainings at the scheduled time.

What do I do if I pass?

Answer- Congratulations! You get ranked “Awaiting Training!” In order to get officially ranked you join the Trainings at the scheduled time.

What do I do if I accidentally leave or get disconnected during Interviews or training?

Answer- contact one of our MR+HR to unlock the server.

Made by Staxxrs.