Tropical's Training Guide

Training Guide

General Information:

This is the guide for HR’s when hosting training. This training guide includes the scripts for all roles as part of a training session. The words that are in bold are instructions/notes and the words in italics are things you must say.

You must read the whole guide

Here are some of the rules regarding a normal training session:

1. Your ranker must stay the whole session
  2. You must use Tropical’s | Training guide
  3. You must announce the session 20 minutes before it’s due to begin on discord and group shout and then slock the server when the time isn’t to start.
  4. All rules that apply in discord and in game must be followed.

Roles:

Host : To lead the session and make sure everything runs smoothly

Co-Host : To help lead the session and make sure everything runs smoothly

Ranker : To rank those who pass

Trainer : To train the Trainee’s

Trainee : To get trained

Training Script :

Hosting Guide

This section of the guide will be to host a training session

INFORMATION

• You must respect everyone in the training
  • You must follow the same rules that are in-game and in the Discord
  • You must be Professional and use grammar and punctuation to set a good example for new staff
  • You must follow this guide 100% for the training to be successful

GUIDE

[Training begins]

“Hello everyone, I am [user] I am your host today, followed by my Co-Host, [user]! Before we begin my co-host will be going through some rules.”

[Co Host goes through the rules]

“When I have dismissed you all you may go to your stations, which are inside the next room.”

“Your trainers will explain to you the role of a Barista and what procedures you follow to ensure you do your job correctly .”

“Your trainers will also tell you if you pass or fail, upon failure you’ll be kicked, if you pass you’ll be ranked and kicked!”

“To get promoted you must do very well!”

“You should not ask for promotions, they are giving for hard work and activity”

“Trainers go to your stations.”

“Is everyone ready? Trainees to your stations”

A ranker must be Supervisor and above after they get ranked you kick them.

Co-Hosting Guide:

GUIDE

“1. Please follow all instructions given by MR+, failure to do so will result in a fail and kick”

“2. Do not under any circumstances be rude to any staff members or fellow trainees, it will not be tolerated and you will be demoted to Customer!”

“3. Do not exploit, troll or hack during this session cause you will get banned from Tropical’s.”

“4. Please be nice to your trainers as they have taken time out of their day to train you”

“5. Do not ask for promotions; they are only given to people who are hardworking and active within the Cafe.”

Trainer Guide:

INFORMATION

As a trainer your job is to train the trainees and help them pass to become staff at Tropical’s please be respectful to all your trainees and be firm with them, but not too strict.

Itinerary

Itinerary:

• Tell them about Exploiter and Troller warnings and what to do
  • Pretend to be a Troller and judge them on how they deal with the situation
  • Pretend to be a normal customer ordering food on a normal day
    *Do they theory test questions below.
    During this you should pay attention to their grammar and punctuation and their speedstrong text
Trainer Guide

GUIDE
“Hello I am your trainer today, and I will be helping you pass today to become staff at Tropical’s.”

“I will give you all 1 minute to make a greeting and I will approach you and ask for it.”

[Wait one minute and then ask for greetings they should have the basic information, such as their name a greeting could look like: Hello and welcome to Tropical’s I am [user]. What can I get for you?]

“We will now go through the recipe guide, feel free to take notes. The Recipe is in another Post.”

“We will now go talk about Trollers and Exploiters”

“At Tropical’s we want a safe and fun environment for everyone so that’s why we are very strict with Trollers and Exploiters”

“A troller gets III warnings, a warning looks like:”

“Warning [number] | Reason”

“If the customer has had III warnings tell a HR+ in game or on disc”

“An Exploiter has no warnings and you need to notify a HR+ immediately”

“I will now test you with a normal day customer, so I’ll ask you for an item or two.”

[Test everyone and judge them on use of grammar and punctuation and speed]

“Thank you for cooperating with me with this test now we will now do the Troll test”

[Do not be offensive to the Trainee and do not go over the top make sure that they use grammar and punctuation and that they follow the procedure to trollers and exploiter]

“We will now have a theory test, I will PM you all with questions.”

[Questions:]

• How many warnings does a troller and exploiter get?
  • Why does an exploiter only get I warning?
  • Do you ask for promotions?

[Now the trainee needs to answer 2/3 correctly if not they fail that part. To pass the training they need to pass all tests and 2/3 on the Theory! If they failed kick them if they passed get the Ranker to rank them]