Tropicasa | Acknowledgements & FAQ

Acknowledgements
We would like to thank the following for their dedication towards Tropicasa; including development and human resources assistance.

Felonna - Graphic Artist and Human Resources
EGOTISMS - Graphic Designer & UI Designer
Zeetheus - Architect
Tropicasa Corporate Team - Continued dedication to Tropicasa
SharpColours, EGOTISMS - Former Development Leads
ImperialArts - Game Design

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Q: “Where can I become staff?”
A: You can apply for Trainee in our support center or attend an interview session in our interview center. Both can be found under group places in the Tropicasa group. You must be in the group to apply.

Q: “I can’t see the application centre, where do I apply?”
A: Our application centre provides both staff applications and ban appeals, which is why it is named the support centre rather than application centre. You can apply for Trainee here and alternatively, Administrative Intern when we are looking to hire new executives.

Q: “I sent an application a while ago and it hasn’t been read yet! Can somebody read my app?”
A: The application team actively reads them daily, but because nobody lives on Roblox applications, yours may not be read for a couple of hours

Q: “I went to the interview centre but no interviewers were there, can I get an interview?”
A: Interviews are held at specific times throughout the week, all of which are listed in the interview centre’s description. You must attend a scheduled session to be interviewed by one of our executives. All sessions are announced via group shout and within our community discord server, so keep an eye out for those if you wish to attend a session!

Q: “I joined the interview centre but I got kicked. Am I banned?”
A: Unless you have been banned within our smoothie bar or any other of our group places you are not banned from the interview centre! We lock all servers when the session begins to prevent a never ending flow of applicants coming into the centre. The server lock makes it so no other people can join after the session begins. You can always try and join at another scheduled session, all of which are announced before they begin to allow you time to join! It’s recommended you try to join 10 minutes before the session begins to ensure you have a place on the server with executives.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.