Tropicasa | Executive Guidelines

Executive Guidelines

As an executive, we expect you to be professional, follow the guidelines and always do your job properly and professionally. Remember, you’re a role model!

Executive Evaluation
Each week we rank you on how well you have done for that week. These can lead to warnings, demotions or even promotions depending on your week.

For Satisfactory we expect you to:

• attend 2 interview sessions a week
  • attend 2 training sessions a week (Supervising Team+)
  • be active at the smoothie bar
  • read applications (app team)

For Outstanding, we expect you to:

• attend 4+ interview sessions a week
  • attend 3 training sessions a week (Supervising Team+)
  • be active at the smoothie bar
  • read a lot of applications (app team)

You can be put on Neutral for:

• not attending 2 interview sessions (1/3 warnings)
  • not attending 2 training sessions (Supervising Team+) (1/3 warnings)
  • not being active at the smoothie bar (1/3 warnings)
  • not reading applications (app team) (1/3 warnings)

You can be Demoted for:

• receiving too many warnings
  • breaking guidelines
  • confidential reasons

You can be excused for up to 3 times a month (within reason).
Your warnings expire after 3 months of receiving them.

Administration
When you’re promoted to Supervising Team+, you receive moderator at the smoothie bar. There are several commands that are restricted or permitted (on rare circumstances).

Disallowed commands:

• walkspeed me/all
  • fly me/all
  • gear me/all (only allowed in events)
  • btools me/all
  • pm all
  • bring/tp all (only allowed in events if you need to tp people, don’t do it regularly and don’t do it if they can reach the area without having to be tped)
  • sit me/all
  • time **

These are not the only commands that are restricted. Any commands that annoy, disturb or look unprofessional and can be deemed as admin abuse (minor or major), are disallowed. If you’re not sure if you can use a specific command, ask a high ranking executive and they’ll let you know.

Employee Benefits

Middle Ranks ONLY

Employee of the Month

An Employee of the Month, middle ranks only benefit is the reward system that shows our appreciation to the executive team. There are specific requirements to become the employee of the month and if you don’t, there is either a requirement you did not meet or you did not exceed expectations.

Rewards
Discord Announcement
Robux Payout of 25R$
Twitter Announcement

You will not receive EOTM if:

• You are AFK at a session for more than 5 minutes;
  • You do not interview/train anyone;
  • You join a session late (after the 5 minutes mark) has passed after the session has started;
  • You leave a session- with or without excuse;
  • You are on an inactivity notice;
  • You did not receive a positive status on your Executive Evaluation for the week that the reward is being given;
  • You did not receive your requirements required for that week

High Rank Information

As a Board of Executives+ you can host events and as a Supervising Team+, you can co-host events. We expect you to host events on a regular basis (at least 1 per month). These are organised by the operations department and all you have to do is host them and make sure that it is running smoothly.

If you have any questions regarding anything on this, you can contact the Head of Executives. You can find who this currently is in a recent announcement, your welcome message or by asking.

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.