This is the place file with the vehicle chassis. Please do note that the chassis still has some issues because I haven’t been working on this for quite a while. The scripts still have some debug code or left over code for future additions, please disregard those. I will release a more stable version of the chassis soon, as this project is very new to me (I have no experience with creating vehicles). You may edit this current version to your heart’s desire.
Chassis Prototype.rbxl (31.8 KB)
- The wheels tend to bug out if they get hit with a very high force.
- When re-entering the chassis, you need to press x twice.
- The deceleration rate is too slow.
- Pressing s will try to stop the vehicle completely rather than decelerating.
- Turning angle is too sensitive.
- Quickly letting go of either a or d will make the wheels shake.
Also, the code used was very experimental. It may need a complete overhaul to work properly, so yeah. My focus back then while creating the chassis was to at least get it moving.