Trying Out a New Logo Style

Feedback
I’m testing out a new logo style and I wanted to know what you guys think of it and if there is anything I can improve on. All help and feedback is appreciated! :smile:

9 Likes

I have nothing bad to say it looks super good! What’d you make it in?

3 Likes

Thank you! :smile: For the logo I used Adobe Illustrator.

2 Likes

Anytime man keep up I the great work!

3 Likes

Looks, how probably everyone already said AMAZING! How long did it take for you to make this?

2 Likes

I love the color choices and the style you went for is really eye catching. However, i’m not so sure that it fits with the name “Boxing Simulator” - it looks a bit odd when you compare it to the name. Maybe try adding some fists and or punching bags around it, or something in the middle of the sinking so it looks like the words are falling into something!

Just a thought! But it does look amazing! I especially like the streaks in the words.

4 Likes

Did you mean it does look amazing?

1 Like

Yeah you’re right, I just had wii boxing on my mind for some reason so I went with that lol

1 Like

LOL sorry that was a typo! Yes I meant it looks amazing

2 Likes

It looks great, the texture and style matches the boxing theme nicely.

Only thing is that the “BOXING” part doesn’t seem to be centered, or perhaps the ‘S’ in simulator is angled differently than the ‘R’ on the other end… It just seems shifted but that could be intended if you like to avoid symmetry, either way I just wanted to point it out.

Nice work!

1 Like