Trying to locate a specific plugin

It’s a plugin that counts how many studs a part is moved in Studio. I have to keep moving small parts around at intervals of .025 studs, and I’m trying to find a plugin that counts how many studs a selection is moved so I don’t have to keep memorizing it. I know some “all-in-one” build tools include that, but for now I’m just sticking with the studio tools.

I know it’s a pretty basic (if not, inappropriate, in which case I apologize in advance) request but I’ve had absolutely no luck searching it on the plugins page. I feel like this is a pretty common issue some people might have so hopefully someone here can have an answer for them too.

1 Like

Wouldn’t ROBLOX’s vanilla snap to grid tools work for this purpose?

1 Like

Oh no, I mean like, something that displays how many studs a part has moved while it was being moved. As in I have my StG tool set to .025 studs and I move a part 1.725 studs total - I was looking for a plugin that would display how much I moved it instead of having to memorize or count out how many studs in my head.

Like I said it’s a pretty basic request that might not even belong here, but I figured I’d give it a shot anyway.

1 Like

Have you used this plugin in the past, or are you requesting / looking for one?

1 Like

Just looking for one. I searched as much as I could and couldn’t find anything for what I needed.

Might not exist, try finding someone who makes plugins who might be interested or just using the snap to grid tool on your specific desired movements for the time being.

1 Like

I’m gonna keep this up for a while just in case anyone comes along that might have an answer or might be willing to make one. Can’t be too hard, I’m sure I could probably do it even, just doesn’t hurt to see if anyone else would need/have a plugin that does that.

1 Like

It’s not exactly what you’re looking for since it contains multiple features, but the move feature on Studio Build Suite does count the distance moved. If no one ends up being able to find a singular plugin for this feature, I do highly recommend this one it contains many other handy features studio, unfortunately, lacks at the moment.

(Plugin Link)
https://www.roblox.com/library/260276858/Studio-Build-Suite

2 Likes

I guess I’ll have to try it out. Thank you