Trying to make a horror game similar to "Granny" v.1

I am trying to make a horror game similar to Granny, where there is an 1 NPC and 1 Player.

Here is what is needed;

Needed mechanisms (V.1)

1. Hiding

2. Dropping bear traps

3. Amount of days before climax

4. Removing stuff

5. NPC Granny

1: It is self explanatory. If a player is trying to run away from the NPC, all they have to do is click on the bed (A large square click box will be there so its easier), and then it would set their camera to be under the bed (And their avatar too), to make them hide, but there is a couple of rules. The first one is where if the NPC already saw the player hide, it would kill the player. The other one is it would only lock the players axis to move their camera is side by side.

2: If the NPC loses track of the player, it would duplicate a bear trap from a specific child (Preferably from ServerStorage) infront of itself and once stepped, the player will be in place, cannot move and the NPC will be able to path find the player. There is a catch, the player will be able to DEACTIVATE the trap with any item (Might need a drop button script for mobile so, if you can please take the time to write the code below if you want ^^).

3: Very brief explanation, if the player dies 5 times they will be kicked from the game saying “You have failed to escape”. If they escape within the 5 day limit, they will still be kicked but with another message following along the lines of “You have escaped.”.

4: Not rly needed for help with this but just looking for suggestions.

5: Just need help with the path finding, killing, and relation with number 2.

Please take your time to help me out with this ^^ I will edit this post and put the game link here once done :3

2 Likes

Are you asking directly the people to make you the scripts?

Not directly, just asking for an example. What I am directly asking is how I can make this, what do I do. But on the other hand they can make it for me if they feel like it.

1 Like

Following the DevForum rules, you can’t ask directly for scripts or for entire systems. You are asking for an example of an entire system. (If I understood good). I don’t want to break any rule so I won’t make you that system (I also think it is not correct doing it). But if you apreciate your roblox dev hub account, I recomend you 2 things:

• This is not a Game design Question, and neither a feedback. It would be better on the Scripting Support.
  • Reqrite what you are asking for, or this could be interpretated as a rule violation.

Im not saying this with any histile intention, I just say it to help you.
Have a nice day! :slight_smile: