Trying to make Players invisible for Create a character

Hello! i am making a game with Character creation, and i have a specific stage made for it. when i have two different people spawn into the stage they collide and can be seen by each other including when they put on their hair and more.

i don’t want this to happen of course, i have a Custom character model, and so far nothing i have looked at has helped me thus far. the custom character has multiple pieces in it that have a specific transparency too, which are also important bits.

i’m not the best at scripting yet however, and cannot figure out how to go about scripting this part of the code.

Help or Tips would be greatly appreciated please and thank you.

Here is a video of the described problem, if it helps.

1 Like

Assuming everything is custom, a little pointer to what you could do.
You can spawn the players into a room out of the camera view. In a LocalScript you can then clone the model into the character creator. This way only the current player sees the model and collision is out of the question.
When you change the hair for example you can then change it on the clone (so the player sees it) and fire a remote event to change it on the “real” character as well. When everything is done you can just destroy the clone.

1 Like

Thank you! i will try this out.

one problem though however, is that my hair and clothes have specific pivot points, so i cant set the positions to the heads exactly.

but again thank you so much for helping this should hopefully clear up some of my problems!

Maybe I’m misunderstanding, but can’t you change the pivot offset of your hair so that “it just fits” when you set it to the position of the head?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.