Trying to Tween Texture StudsPerTile

I’m trying to make a script that’ll make my texture’s StudsPerTile values smaller and bigger via tweening.

Right now the issue is that while my script doesn’t flag any errors, it doesn’t exactly work the way I want it to. The script below was made by me copying an old script I made that would tween the texture’s OffsetStud values (which I was using for a large fog wall, and am now using for a river). The main problem is that instead of the script making just the StudsPerTiles smaller and larger, it ends up also moving the OffsetStuds too.

local texture = script.Parent

while true do
	texture.StudsPerTileV = 0
	texture.StudsPerTileU = 0
	game:GetService("TweenService"):Create(texture, TweenInfo.new(15, Enum.EasingStyle.Linear), {StudsPerTileU = texture.StudsPerTileU - 10}):Play()
	game:GetService("TweenService"):Create(texture, TweenInfo.new(15, Enum.EasingStyle.Linear), {StudsPerTileV = texture.StudsPerTileV - 10}):Play()
	wait(10)
	game:GetService("TweenService"):Create(texture, TweenInfo.new(15, Enum.EasingStyle.Linear), {StudsPerTileU = texture.StudsPerTileU + 10}):Play()
	game:GetService("TweenService"):Create(texture, TweenInfo.new(15, Enum.EasingStyle.Linear), {StudsPerTileV = texture.StudsPerTileV + 10}):Play()
	wait(10)
end

Would appreciate any help figuring out what I’m doing wrong here.

Have you found any solution for this yet?