Game License plate information: License Plates in TS2
Please keep in mind that you might not see some of these changes in the game yet unless you have joined a brand new server.
If I skip versions, it is because the skipped versions were simply bug fixes or changes too minor to be mentioned.
January 29th, 2021
- Removed temporary police plates. Police vehicles now use your plate.
November 20th, 2020
- Increased donation board to show top 100 instead of 20.
- Improvements to flipping your vehicle.
- BodyMovers replaced with Constraints
- Bug fixes.
September 27th, 2020
- Added 50 and 500 donation options.
- Police vehicles have been re-named!
SUV = Interceptor
Sedan = Pursuit (now group only)
Pickup = Utility (now group only)
- Increased top speed of police pursuit vehicle from 110 MPH to 120.
- The function used to calculate your miles as you drive is now accurate, meaning if you drive 100 MPH for an hour, you will actually gain 100 miles. Before you would have gained 180. (Yes, this means you will gain miles slower).
August 20th, 2020
- bigger map
- all new roads
- new dirt roads
- new, more detailed power poles and street lights
- re-wrote the script that powers all the towns
- re-wrote the damage scripts for houses, mobile homes, hotels, powerlines, streetlights, and tower
- fixed damage script for tornado siren, so its no longer indestructable
- improved time of day lighting script for more realism
- tower cam moved
- radar and tower cam tools no longer work when wakefield has no power
- added traffic signs
- new highway
- some traffic lights
- hotels are now masonry as they should be, as listed here
- new colors for the houses and mobile homes
- bigger radar room
- more license plates on the license plate wall
- removed an easter egg
- more trees
- bunch of other minor changes
August 16th, 2020
- Global leaderboard for miles has been renamed, and now shows the top 20 instead of top 10.
August 3rd, 2020
- Two new badges added. 200 MPH Club and 300 MPH Club.
- Maximum possible wind speed a tornado can reach has been lowered to around 330.
May 8th, 2020
- New green plate design! This design has 7 digit long plate numbers now unlike the previous 6 digit long ones. More info here!
Janurary 12th, 2020
- Moved some UIs in the radar room around, like global leaderboard.
- Also added store UI to radar room.
- Fixed visor board not showing signature count. Also improved the boards look.
Janurary 5th, 2020
- New vehicle, convertible, 150 Robux game-pass. Also only available for citizens.
December 5th, 2019
- Tornadoes can now last longer.
November 30th, 2019
- Re-coded license plates in the game, they now show the month and year you were issued to you(usually it would be upon playing the game for the first time). Current style is all blue. As of late December 2019, the current style is all red.
November 6th, 2019
- Fixed bug in the in-game store that prevented you from purchasing game-passes.
October 14, 2019
- Radar room now has ceiling lights.
- Radar room also has emergency lighting in case the power in Wakefield goes out.
- Fixed bug where trying to flip your vehicle would sometimes not work.
- Other bug fixes.
October 5th, 2019
- Chat bug fixes.
- Since Roblox has removed the /me command earlier this year, I have removed it from my custom chat.
- Chat bubble colors are now based on your team color.
September 28th, 2019
- Added brand new Twister County Police logo to the side doors of the police vehicles.
- Added new vinyls to police vehicles which are visible at night.
- License plates are now visible at night.
September 25th, 2019
- Minor changes to police lights on police vehicles.
- Vehicles that were not able to be driven on mobile devices have been fixed.
September 24th, 2019
- Re-colored police vehicles.
- Removed front license plates from police vehicles as well as increased size of push bar.
September 15th, 2019
- Leaves on trees are massless now.
September 14th, 2019
- When hiding the UI, an alert will appear at top letting you know. “Press ‘G’ to show UI.” (Minor change, for those who accidentally press G and don’t know how to undo).
- Bug fixes.
- Removed an easter egg.