"Turf Wars" My top Roblox GFX!

Hello everyone! I am a “beginner” GFX artist! I’ve done GFX for just over a month. Recently, I’ve seen a huge skill boost and I’ve skyrocketed in every field except photoshop. As a testament to my new skill, I created a Roblox GFX to end off this amazing year. This is BYYYYYY far my best GFX and I don’t think anything will top this for a while.

Time: 20 hours and 3 days ( Don’t bully me I’m very slow D: )

This GFX is not for anything or anybody. Just practice. If possible, I’ll sell this off to a “dahood” themed game! How much would this go for?

Is it good? Anything wrong? Good for commissions?
Please give me constructive feedback and criticism I can use! Thank you for your replies.

Happy (Early) New Years everyone!

18 Likes

Could be about be worth 300 robux

do do do do do, do do, doooo

1 Like

As me GFX artist find it frustrating if people want their gfx before the given date. Patience is key to success.

1 Like

Is there a watermark on the image? the colors seem greyed out a bit

He’s holding the gun with his left hand.

ignore the meme

You’re really good for commissions! I’d definitely hire you, maybe lower the screen effects. But otherwise, you’re really good for a beginner, and talented! :grin:

Screenshot 2021-12-31 104413

I don’t know what those are, but I think they’re a watermark?

really cool! love how dynamic the scene feels with the explosion in the top left. Keep at it.

The more you practice the better you get. My first edited GFX took 10 whole hours, now I can do the same thing even better in less than 1. This is pretty cool!

Screen Shot 2021-12-31 at 1.10.59 PM
I’m not quite sure where the Christmas character is facing, the fighting pose looks a bit awkward.
I would also suggest toning down on the particles/ green light on the side.

Other than that, I can see that you’re improving quickly! As you use Photoshop more and more you’ll learn different and better techniques, hence getting faster at making good-quality GFXs.

Keep it up!

1 Like

Wow it looks INSANE!
i love it

1 Like

That sounds like a very underpaid GFX artist…

I…
feel like that’s very underpriced.
Surely I spent 20 hours for more payment? Some beginner GFX goes for 300-500 robux but I don’t think your price is fair especially considering the quality.
Not sure if I should listen to your feedback.

Pretty good! Not sure why the floor seems wet since there doesn’t appear to be any rain or sources of the water; and that’s the only logical fallacy I can find in the gfx. You did well, be proud of yourself.

Oh, the ground is wet? xd
I honestly don’t see it but thanks for the call. I’ll try to look closer at my materials.
Thank you for your feedback!

2 Likes

Desde mi punto de vista, cuesta más, como unos 2000 robux o 5000 robux, pero también creo que 300 robux es un precio razonable.

Brother your GFX for my point of view is good, from 1 to 10 I give it a 10

It was a look price.
U could price it by adding days spend and subscription and internet price and resolution.
It must be 692 exclusive taxes. robux worth after that

Might he be left handed gunner.

I have seen your others and it is pretty nice! Perhaps add muzzle effects on one of the guys?

1 Like