Turned myself into a Roblox Toy [Blender]

Should have posted this sooner but this took like 1 hour to fully complete, building, and render included. I was bored and for no reason came up with the idea to make myself into a Roblox toy, just to see what it would look like.
I uploaded it as a decal to roblox, went into games that allowed spray cans, and spray painted this image in random places.

All in blender
Its not the best recreation, but the concept is there.

44 Likes

Amazing just awesome I wonder how good could this get!

4 Likes

it is very much like a roblox toy, very good work

3 Likes

It looks almost exactly like a Roblox toy, good job!

1 Like

i wish i had your skill. very le epic

1 Like

idk if u will see this but do u know where i can get a 3d model of everything but the hair and and antlers since im trying to do this exact thing but idk where to get a model or if its payed or not

I think he either made it himself on Blender or modified a ROBLOX avatar model which you can get through a plug-in on ROBLOX Studio.

1 Like

I imported my Roblox avatar into blender, kept the head and hats, and remade the toy body and textured the body to fit with the Roblox character texture

DO u mind if i ask how long it took or if i can just buy it off u since im lazy ;w;

In case if anyone is wondering, it is a free Rig that anyone can use :smiley:

Just export your Avatar into a R15 Character :slight_smile:

Well actually I made this lol
The texture is missing because i reinstalled windows but saved a bunch of files
I don’t even know that the other one existed

pretty sick stuff love too see it love too see it

Would u happen to know how to get a texture for it?

That looks very convincingly real

1 Like

This looks amazing! Good job! Looks real

1 Like

Hi, The video is not available. Do you have a roblox Toy rig on roblox studio or blender?

Hello, this is impressive, i would like to know if you have a Roblox Toy rig on roblox studio or on blender. Thanks!