Turtlepla | Portfolio

Hello there! Im Turtlepla, Ive been developing on Roblox for almost 3 years now! I love creating maps and environments for players to explore and enjoy. I have experience with 3D modelling, building and translating!

Below you can find some examples of my work!

Builds

Down Below

Created for the Summer 2020 Builders Challenge.It was really fun to create!

Down Below

Windy Woods

Frozen Forest

Frozen Forest

Frozen Plains

Rocky Mountain

Crystal Cavern

Oasis

You can play Oasis Here

3D Modeling

UGC Concepts

Assets

Low Poly Stylized Vegetation - Roblox

Ocean Asset Pack - Roblox

MORE EXAMPLES COMING SOON

Translations

I currently offer English to Polish translations for free!

Why Translate to Polish?

A large majority of Polish roblox players are under the age of 13 and many do not understand English. The Polish community is growing swiftly and with that, more and more players that do not understand what your games tutorial is telling them or what that button on the right does.

About Me

• I speak both English and Polish fluently
  • My English is Rated as Proficient - C1 (CEFR) and my Polish is rated as Proficient - C2
  • I have received the Ambassadors Diploma, from the Polish Consulate in Washington D.C. and a Diploma from the Central of Polish Supplementary schools

Payment can be via USD or Robux. I prefer to be paid through group funds however I can also accept T-Shit payment as long as you cover the 30% fee.

I give prices based on time, scale and complexity. Prices will vary depending on the type of project

The best way to contact me is here on the forums, but feel free to send me a message on Discord or Twitter!

Discord - Turtlepla#2558

Twitter - Turtlepla_

Thanks for reading! :turtle:

21 Likes

Hey man! I really love your work! I sent you a friend request on discord! :turtle: