Tusk act 4 model

I wanted to see if i could create models and rigs using different parts instead of the default roblox rig.

Tusk was a good example so i took around an hour to finish this.

The legs were a bit rushed but everything was originally made. Sorry if it looks like a copy of a tusk model you have seen before…

10 Likes

Hi there buddy, just wanna ask, what is the tusk that you’re referring? I wanna know

Tusk act 4? Im not sure what you mean by what im referring to, Sorry!

My question was what do you mean by “Tusk Act 4”?

The model I made itself is tusk act 4. The stand has 4 acts, this is the last act.

he’s referring to tusk act 4, a stand from jojo’s bizarre adventure, specifically in part 7

1 Like

its a stand from jojo bizarre adventure steel ball run

1 Like

Bruhhhh you are not a jojo fan

The model looks pretty clean, you should try doing other stands like the world or something else, you got talent on modeling.

This looks really cool. I love to see new models of things like this being made, because they always look epic. The only advice that I’ve got for it is on the shoulder pads, as it seems to have stars on them. Some small and then 1 big one on each. But it’s really nice and smooth, and looks amazing for only 1 hour. Great job!

I know that Roblox has quite the issue with JJBA games, because the original writer holds the IP of the series (and even though he said fan games are completely fine, that’s usually not enough, considering JJBA games on Roblox use soundtracks and SFX they don’t own), but still, very nicely done model, keep it up my guy :+1:

What’s the matter? I’m just asking to know about it. Dont be rude pls ty :wink: