Tutorial on how to make a free logo for your roblox game

Here is a youtube video I made explaining how to make a free logo for your Roblox game.
This requires no payment whatsoever.

here is the link: https://youtu.be/CmuQ0wlduFY

If u have any questions, let me know.

If this post is against the rules, please let me know and then flag me. I will delete the post ASAP.

13 Likes

Thanks!. That was very helpful of you!.

6 Likes

It is great and all but can show us how we make the low-ploy design like the logo part?

5 Likes

Hey, nice tutorial. But wouldn’t it be better using the drop shadow plugin in paint(dot)net rather than duplicating it and doing it manually? I’m just curious, because I kind of see quality differences between them.

4 Likes

I Believe that the manual way is better (my opinion ofc) because you can adjust it and change it much more than the plugin. But I have never used to plugin, I only seen people use it.

1 Like

What do you mean? What should I show you?

2 Likes

Like make the whole thing you know like make a low-ploy log for tree simulator without copying of google(btw this can be copyright)

You can hire someone to do it. This was an example of a free logo. Or alternatively you can just draw it yourself

3 Likes

I wish that you could make the log or something like that it would help A LOT :wink:

I recommend to NEVER use paintdotnet for logos, you should try free options like photopea.

Paint(dot)net is probably still up there as one of the best photo editor app you can get for completely free.

darktable it’s good for GFX postproccessing.

The video was removed, is there a way I could still watch it?

No, But I will soon make a more advanced video when I have the time, Ill be sure to @ you in the post.

1 Like

Very funny “video removed by uploader”

1 Like

I already removed it… Ill make a more advanced video soon.