Tween Maker [Beta]

Introduction

Hi devs,
today I am presenting you the Tween Maker plugin ! This tool (still in beta) makes it easy to create tweens for parts, with no coding needed, and only a few clicks !

Demo

As you can see, you only need to change a couple of properties to your liking with a few clicks, enter the end position, and hit the Create button while selecting the part(s) to tween !

NOTE :

I understand this plugin is still lacking basic properties such as being able to tween other properties, but this is only the 0.2.1 version, and I will add more options soon !

Download

Here is the link : https://www.roblox.com/library/8345952838/Tween-Maker-BETA

Documentation

To learn more about how to use this plugin, check out the documentation at https://github.com/fabrice1236/TweenMaker
POOL TIME !

What features would you like to see first ?
  • More basic feature for part tweening
  • UI tweening
  • Something else

0 voters

Thank you so much for reading, I hope this helps ! If you want to contribute in any way, please DM me !

7 Likes

Wouldn’t it be more effective by allowing users to copy and paste the tween code? Creating a script for every new tween animation is kind of messy.

Also, the plugin could use a visualizer for the new position, like a clone of the model moved to it’s new coordinates at least; allowing you to simply move the object to it’s desired end point would be preferable.

4 Likes

I would use this, but it’s simply way to basic to top quickly writing a small script or a Module that does this all in one. There isn’t any point in using this if all I need to do is write a small module that I can call in many scripts to get this effect. Not only is it more efficient, but it’s more practical.

A plugin like this isn’t too practical because when it comes to Tweening, your own scripting will have to get involved to get it just the way you want. Since this plugin kind of just creates a tweening position, if someone doesn’t know how to code, they won’t be able to fine tune this. TweenService offers a lot more than what you show here.

I would use, but not until it’s given purpose. Good luck!

2 Likes

I’ll probably never use this since you can achieve something better with a code templates plugin, which I have. A pretty simple feature that would add a lot would be adding a text box that allows you to say when property you want to change.

2 Likes

Keep it up! ill try it if u add more features to it.

3 Likes

This kind of plugin already exist tho TweenSequence Editor

2 Likes

This isn’t even close to be the same. With TweenSequence Editor, you have much more flexibility with the tweens. You can use more than one point, use many different settings and it creates a module script for you to simply run the animation whenever you want.

1 Like

so it’s basically the better version of this

New Update !
V0.2 :
-Added Reverses property
-Added Repeat count property
-Added EasingDirection property
-Changed UI colors
-Bug Fixes

Coming in the next updates :
-Final improvements for part tweening before starting UI tweening
-And much more !

Download now : Tween Maker [BETA] - Roblox

1 Like

Didn’t know about that. Anyway, I am trying to make the best noob-friendly and fast solution for a basic tween, this tool is more to create a sequence of tweens for more advanced devs.

Maybe it is for some people and circumstances, but I am not trying to make the best tool ever, so you are welcome to use an alternative if you wish to.

New Update !

V0.2.1
-Added the option to start when you want by calling the function.
-Full documentation at GitHub - fabrice1236/TweenMaker
-Bug Fixes

Download now : Tween Maker [BETA] - Roblox

1 Like