Tweening models problem

So i am trying to tween a model to go upwards by a certain height, however it results in the model getting teleported to random places. Here is a gif to show what is happening:
https://gyazo.com/59e1f225c64c0b424f723c99e94b669b

I have a local script which recieves user input then fires a remote which does the tween.

Local Script:

local car = script.Parent.Car.Value
local hoverEvent = car:FindFirstChild("doHover")
local userInputService = game:GetService("UserInputService")

local hoverHeight = 10

local hovering = false

userInputService.InputBegan:Connect(function(input,gpe)
	if gpe then return end
	if input.KeyCode == Enum.KeyCode.X then
		if not hovering then
		hoverEvent:FireServer(false,hoverHeight,car)
		else
		hoverEvent:FireServer(true)
		end
	end
end)

Server Script:

local tweenService = game:GetService("TweenService")

script.Parent.OnServerEvent:Connect(function(plr,hovering,height,car)
	if not hovering then
		local CFrameValue = Instance.new("CFrameValue") CFrameValue.Name = "CFrameTween" CFrameValue.Parent = car.Body
		local tween = tweenService:Create(CFrameValue,TweenInfo.new(2,Enum.EasingStyle.Bounce,Enum.EasingDirection.Out),{Value=CFrame.new(car.Body.PrimaryPart.CFrame.X,car.Body.PrimaryPart.CFrame.Y+height,car.Body.PrimaryPart.CFrame.Z)})
		tween:Play()
		CFrameValue:GetPropertyChangedSignal("Value"):Connect(function()
		car:SetPrimaryPartCFrame(CFrameValue.Value)
		tween.Completed:Connect(function()
			CFrameValue:Destroy()
		end)
		end)
	end
end)

I have tried looking through many other posts but couldn’t seem to make it work.

Try anchoring the object(s) you are tweening.

Everything is already anchored

It doesn’t seem like everything is already anchored to me–the weird janky movement looks a lot like the kind of thing that’ll happen when tweening an unanchored assembly. It’s also worth noting that in this case, the player driving the car has network ownership of the car itself, so you’ll want to do the tween locally.

So if i do it locally the whole server will still be able to see the action being commited?

Putting info into ReplicatedStorage will make it so the clients can see it, yes. However, any changes made by the client won’t be seen by the server or other clients.

You should probably look into this resource, since you’re not really tweening the model properly:

I spotted that you have a (different?) flaw in your code, most likely due to not doing code indentation correctly:

That tween.Completed:Connect() is called each-and-every-time when the CFrameValue’s Value property is changed. I suspect that was not your intention.

So I guess, and ensuring proper code indentation, the code should actually look like and be:

CFrameValue:GetPropertyChangedSignal("Value"):Connect(function()
			car:SetPrimaryPartCFrame(CFrameValue.Value)
		end)
		tween.Completed:Connect(function()
			CFrameValue:Destroy()
		end)
		tween:Play()

Im trying to achieve this without welding and just moving the model by the primarypart, is there any hope doing something like what im trying to do or am i going to have to try find a solution to weld?