TweenSequence Editor

What do you mean by affecting the same properties. Does that mean you can’t change the xyz propertys at the same time?

Wow, this really saved me some time trying to find the location of ui’s and all that stuff.
Thanks!

1 Like

This is really good, I am going to use this next time I work on a GUI.

1 Like

Yes, in Roblox a UDim2 or Vector3 is all bundled into a single property, so you can’t for example modify the X with one tween and the Y with another tween.

4 Likes

Man that’s too bad I was trying to make smooth animations with two animations one for walking to running smoothly.

Nifty! You have grasped my interest, so I must check it out now!

3 Likes

I’m testing this out soon! Cant wait

Now this – this is epic! I absolutely love this UI.

Hey there, wondering if you help me out. Can’t figure out how to work it. :smiley: Thanks.

2 Likes

This is extremely helpful, I use this every time I tween. Thank you so much for this wonderful creation.

4 Likes

as an animator personally i see so much opportunity in this, great job man looking forward to the future of this, gonna follow and support as much as i can <3

5 Likes

Wow! Your plugin is surely great! It is really useful for builders, as some want to animate their games by their own, but can’t because of the need of scripts. Thanks for making it!

3 Likes

FINALLY. I’ve been waiting for a plugin like this for a long time.

2 Likes

Wow, This is the best plugin iv’e ever seen. Really nice work indeed. But it is very disappointing that you cant have it work on a tool or something that is unanchored. For example i wanted a bolt to move on my gun but when ever i shot my gun the bolt would move to the position of where i was animating it.

Also heres a few suggestions for your plugin.

1. Add undo and redo
2. Add an option to change the increment on the timeline (change the stepping value from 0.1 to say like 0.05, for more precision or quicker movements in animation)
3. Make animations work for unanchored objects, like tools or other welded objects

9 Likes

Am I able to extract the animation to lua code using tween service?

1 Like

What kind of format are you looking for for the lua code? The tweens currently only export as a table in a modulescript, which can get read by code such as the Animator.

1 Like

Like cframes for lerping or tweeting between 2 different cframes. https://developer.roblox.com/en-us/api-reference/class/TweenService

Not requiring the animator part of this plugin

Trying to make it so that I can edit the cframes with a gun viewmodel to make it do like swaying.

I’m unsure how to use tables I’ll have to look that up

The table is pretty basic so you should be able to use it in a script for something like that, but it would require a fair bit of scripting knowledge. Again, I would highly recommend using Roblox’s built in animation system if you’re trying to animate something made of local parts like a gun.

1 Like

Nice plugin, but i have always been getting this error

2 Likes

Is it also possible to make a UI tween with this that tweens in when a player presses a button and tweens out when a player presses a close button?

3 Likes