Tycoon Game Ideas?

Hello Developers,
I recently found a Tycoon Kit that I made a year ago and it still works!
Although I don’t have any original tycoon Idea/theme.

The kit I found was a normal tycoon thing, dropper, upgrader, claim tycoon, cash collector, conveyor belt and a Owner only door which is broken now.
I would appreciate an original tycoon Idea and I will see if I can add something unique to the game, If you do please write the Idea and what it should look like example low poly.

If I use your Idea I will feature your avatar in game and username in the description.

2 Likes

There are not many original things left over… I would recommend that instead of doing something with the tycoon, you change the currency for a combat system that means, the tycoon doesnt have any dropper, you have to go fight with “enemies” to get money.

The tycoon can be a house or a bunker idk, Its the only “original” idea that I can think of, because modifying the interior has already been done

9 Likes

Okay, hear me out.

Basically the idea is to merge Fighting and Tycoon games.

When a game starts, players are given 3-5 minutes to prepare. Players spawn with tools, maybe a rock or a sword. Then players start getting resources from a cash generator inside their bases, and they can use the cash to buy weapons.

Once the timer hits zero, a powerful cash generator will spawn in the middle of the map. In this phase, you can upgrade your base, your cash generator, your weapons, your tools, and maybe even traps. Give the players a few minutes to get more powerful stuff.

Then after the second timer hits zero, the third and final phase begins. But here’s the catch, you can kill each other now. You could either stay and make your base stronger or go kill everybody that you see.

You could add a few more stuff like maybe a rising lava on the final phase, or even a world border that shrinks? Honestly, do what you want.

Anyways, that’s my idea. I hope you enjoyed it.

6 Likes

A Solar System or Planets Tycoon? Each tycoon is different and generates different materials according to its composition, these can be sold for energy/money by sending them towards the sun and can be traded since some droppers will require other materials.

Why do they send them to the sun? The star is running out of fuel and those materials will give it energy, it doesn’t have much logic but it is a game for children.

Tycoon, commerce and some history, what do you think?

4 Likes

Oh dang! This is one good idea I would personally enjoy playing that tycoon!

2 Likes

I suggest that your gonna make a Tycoon, Base of the Trends right now.

1 Like

dislike my tycoon
to get many dislikes
that is an idea

1 Like

a tycoon building tycoon simulator? :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Mining Tycoon?
Where people have given their cave and they mine it.
After that maybe they could hire some miners and stuff
Build a drill then they’ll find ores stone that they can sell for coins.

Also I’d give it a cool name like MIning Paradise or something like that

3 Likes

This sounds like a great idea! I might even use it haha