Type of virus / glitch on my studio?

whatever i did it was a year or two ago in my banned acc or if it wasnt i probably removed it by now

1 Like

So then what’s the point of this post? If it’s to identify the problem it’s a free model, free script, or plugin. If it’s to try to fix it you can’t if your accounts banned. There is no problem with your studio, it’s a type of virus 100%.

Maybe try uninstalling Roblox studio, and delete all files for it. Then re install it, so you should have a fresh new studio.

1 Like

You most likely have a virus in one of your plugins/built in plugins!

Here’s how you can fix this issue!

• 1, Reinstall: Roblox Studio

• 2, Remove or Disable plugins! (Do not use plugins from untrusted creators or if the plugin looks sketchy. Review plugin source code)

• 3, Check in game scripts. Scripts such as (“require”, “getfenv”) or any encrypted code thatlookssomethinglikethis(it)[might][be[avirus]]

Im so confused. What is the issue? This is what I have picked up from the conversation:

1. Something is adding the black bar with the disaster announcement at the top.
  2. It is also adding disaster survival leaderstats

Click play and test the game. Use snipping tool or something to send us a screenshot of your replicated storage and server script service. Workspace would be nice too. This way, we can see if any random scripts have been added.

1 Like

reviving post (part limittttt)

Hello! Is this problem still occuring?

yes it is still occuring (char limit)

CTRL + Shift + F and search for these..

“require”
“getfenv”
“loadstring”
“marketplaceservice”
“insertservice”
“string.reverse”
“IsStudio”
“setfenv”

And then if you find something, please show me.

i already tried sesrching for stuff about an virus but this happened a year ago in my banned account so i need to recover it in there and i never had devforum before

Do you have Discord? (char limit)

yes i do its oMysti#0001 (char limit)

Alright, I will send you a friend request.

EDIT: Sent. Tiitus#3617 is mine user and discriminator.

Use CRTL SHIFT F and search rosync.
How has no one thought of this :person_facepalming:

1 Like

If that doesn’t do anything, search hint in explorer.

1 Like

If I were you, I’d remake the game in a different game and test it ever time I add something from my old game and see if it pops up.

1 Like

RoSync uses getfenv and string.reverse, already told him to search them.

1 Like

sorry i was off a little i will accept ur request

It appears to be making an old disaster kit as seen in the video.

Try this, tell me if you find ANYTHING at all.

1. Run the place. This should cause the script and stuff to appear, right?
  2. In the explorer window, search “hint” and “script”.
  3. Screenshot and send whatever you find. Make sure it is a new place file to ensure we get little to no false positives.

Next step:

1. When you stop playtesting, do this.
  2. CTRL + SHIFT + F and then search “hint”.
  3. Delete any scripts that insert a hint.
  4. Make sure you have no plugins when you do this.
1 Like

Also, what do you mean on a “banned account”? Did you insert a studio virus on your banned account that somehow infects every game you make on a new account? Just open file explorer and search through your plugins folder. Doubt that will do anything but maybe there is a malicious plugin there.

If this post is complaining about a virus infested game on an old account, why does it matter? The account is banned and cannot make games anymore.

1 Like