UFC Apex Feedback!

Hey everyone, I recently completed a commission for @VibinValue 's UFC Apex. Here are some pictures leave feedback in comments. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I have 2 complaints. The lights in the locker room are too bright and the light beams look too “strong” try making them spread out more.

1 Like

I use to watch UFC until it started getting on the news and stuff anyways this looks so good I wonder if you make this an actual game with scripts. To many lights in the locker room.

1 Like

I can’t believe it! This looks epic and stunning! It took me like 5 minutes to even think of any feedback!

For image #2: You see that thin wall right there in the middle? I think you could improve that, because I don’t know about you, but it seems a little odd to me. Maybe add a border or outline to it, and also make the wall larger? Also a thin wall supporting the ceiling is also odd…

For image #5: maybe outline the walking path, add more detail to the path, and possibly add a tiny path that leads to the stairs.

For images 6 and 7: maybe add some sort of disco light, or at least make the other lights have the ability to change color? If not, a big spotlight would be amazing, too.

Last image: the walls really look bland and empty. Try adding a border or an indentation too it, and it would look better.

Just those tiny details can greatly improve your builds. Otherwise, those look amazing and stunning!

megmavens5

1 word: Wow :hushed: this is amazing.

1 Like

yeah the lights all change color i didnt wanna make it too overwhelming and the tech booth is based off the real life version which has nothing on it, but thank you for feedback!