UGC + 3D Model Asset Portfolio

Hello there! My name is Charlie, I’m 18 years old and have a great passion for game development. I have a vast skill set and expertise in Art, Graphic User Interface, 3D Modeling, Texturing, and Clothing Design. I’m currently aspiring to become a UGC content creator as it would be my greatest dream to see concepts I created to be on people’s avatars! All of my models are created using Blender and they are textured by either being hand-drawn on Medibang or using Substance Painter.

I have a variety of experience in different areas continually learning and building upon those skills to further master my craft. I began my adventure as an artist in 2016 expanding my experience with anatomy, color theory, and other art properties. From then I delved into Roblox development in early 2020 during COVID-19 Lockdown and discovered my new passion for game development, learning how to texture, 3D model, create GUI and become a clothing designer with over 500,000+ sales (still counting).
I also have plenty of experience with collaborating in teams making me a reliable and dilligent person.

Here are a few UGC concepts and other 3D Models I have created for my homestore, hope you guys enjoy
UGC Concept 1 - Pink Sakura Katana

UGC Concept 2 - Crystal Crown

UGC Concept 3 - Intergalactic Sword

UGC Concept 4 - Pink Ribboned Beret

UGC Concept 5 - Crystal Shades

(Drawn Concept)

UGC Concept 6 - Sparkly Captain Cap

UGC Concept 7 - Snowflake Tiara

UGC Collab with SoulSkor

UGC Concept 8 - Magenta Diadem of Wisdom

UGC Concept 9 - Heart Wand of Love

3D Modeling

Builds

General Art

GUI

Thanks you for checking out my portfolio, I’ll be sure to make a full portfolio soon of everything I have created! :slight_smile:!

14 Likes