UGC Accessory Clipping Error

Hello, I recently updated a new item series with a substantial 40 or so variations (using the same referenced mesh). But a very tiny spot hidden behind the thumb has a clipping issue (I’ve fixed this issue for future variations).

Since all of the variations reference the same mesh, would it be possible to have the mesh updated to the fixed version?

Usually I’d just reupload for a problem like this, but since there are already so many variations up it seems like this would be the much preferable path to correct the problem.

A private message is associated with this bug report

1 Like

Why are you making a bug report for this? This is not a bug.

1 Like

A “bug” *is unintended behaviour of a program/game.

But unlike game developers on the platform, bugs from asset creation can not be corrected by the creator. It needs someone on the Roblox side to do it (I wish we could fix our own bugs, it would make things much easier).

I understand what you mean, but this isn’t an issue related to Roblox’s functionality that needs fixing on their end, which is what this category is for. It’s more of a personal request that you’ve filed incorrectly as a bug report for staff attention.

I highly agree, but Roblox hasn’t catered to such requests in the past and I doubt they will do so in this case. Perhaps you should consider creating a feature request about the capability to modify or delete UGC accessories. Using the bug report system for non-bug matters like these will delay the resolution of genuine bugs that need immediate attention.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.